Monday, March 4, 2013

Locked in DI (Desert Industries).....

It was summer 2009. I was working at DI in Salt Lake City. I had some friends that I made there, but there was 2 in particular that made it more fun. I forget what we were all going out for dinner for. I had gone home and got ready for our dinner out. The boys had worked a double that day and we decided to all meet back at work then head to dinner. It was the end of the day for everyone. It was kind of busy and chaotic. I waited for the boys and it seemed like everyone had left or something because it got very quiet. I didn't think anything of it and just sat there and read my book. Not even 5 minutes later my friend(who was one of the boys I was meeting) called me on my phone. He then asked " Where are you?"  I replied "On one of the chairs on the floor waiting for you guys" then he replied "What, get out of there, the alarm has been set and the doors are locked !!"  I started laughing nervously but was scared. I get to the door and was freaked out. My boss thankfully hadn't left on her bike yet. She opened the doors and I thanked her. The boys laughed at me. So that's my crazy story of how I got locked in.

1 comment:

  1. Bridget! You are a laugh waiting to happen! Only you, Bridget. Only you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete